Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Setting Up A New Blog

OK, so I might be completely mad, but I decided that because I am embarking on this amazing papercraft journey of mine I needed a new blog to keep the records straight.

I'm also taking a couple of wonderful new on-line courses at the moment - May Flaum's  A Curious Scrapbooker's Field Guide' and the Master himself - Mr Tim Holtz's  Creative Chemistry 101 - and I needed somewhere to upload my homework so I could link it to their 'homework galleries'.

I'm not sure if you can still sign up for these classes ... but if, like me, you want some amazing inspiration - both these teachers and their classes are awesome - so it's worth enquiring whether you can still join!

Having said all that, I'm actually rather behind on my homework BECAUSE I've been getting this blog set up AND because I don't have all the 'stuff' I need to do my homework.

Being so new to this wonder-world I have discovered that I really do need to go shopping to amp up my meager supply of all things inky and stampy ... not really a bad situation to be in ... just need to find the time to make it happen. I'm hoping tomorrow will dawn bright and shiny and less busy than it is today so I can go stock up my studio with lots of new things!

Meanwhile I will continue to tinker with this new blog site until I get it 'just right'.

Oh, and a shout-out here to the wonderful Karen of The Graphics Fairy fame - that's where I found the wonderful circus girl image for my header. Karen's blog site is a wonderful resource for all sorts of amazing images. Thanks so much Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment