Sunday, 1 April 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 - Day 10

I must admit to feeling a bit sad that this is the last official techniques class.

I have learned so much over the past two weeks, and have enjoyed myself immensely. I am also very sure that the local scrapbooking shop I frequented over the past two weeks has thoroughly enjoyed my visits due to their vastly increased sales on those particular days LOL!

I have also 'met' lots of lovely fellow 'trainee chemists' and marveled at the talent that abounds in this wonderful world of papercraft. The generosity and enthusiasm of everyone I have encountered has been truly fabulous. The amazing talent that is the Master of Ink himself - Tim Holtz, the sharing of BHS and great food from Mario, and all those who have worked to bring this brilliant class to fruition, I thank you all. I have reveled in all this inky, sparkly, distressed goodness!

And ... as Tim said in his video - I've left the best to last!


  • Tag 25 - 'Rock Candy Distress Stickles' technique. Sparkly, sugary and just gorgeous.
And YES ... can you see them all to the left of the photo! Oh yes ... all 37 of them! I got them today. No time tonight to try them out, but you can bet I'm be playing with them tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. WoW! Loving your markers next to your "last tag". It's been quite the journey & I'm excited that we can still continue sharing on it. Your extremely talented & I love seeing & reading about your CC101 experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag..Love the way you took the pictures with the markers! Cool effect. LOVE the markers!! Your tag looks just like wallpaper..Awesome.Sad it is over, but looking forward to tomorrows bloopers and gallery!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of your new marker set!! I can't wait to splurge on those for myself!

    The tag looks amazing, btw, so glad you shared it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag! I've actually had a look at the ones you made, and they all look great! Love the color you used on this tag too.

    ReplyDelete